Stag Party ideas in Gibraltar or Hen Party Ideas in Gibraltar......... Bubble Football!
Looking for the ultimate idea for a Stag Party in Gibraltar or a Hen Party in Gibraltar?! Look no further, Bubble football Gibraltar will ensure to kick off your Hen or Stag party in Gibraltar with something fun and a little bit different!
Stag parties or Hen parties need to be memorable and what is more memorable than 3 of you smashing into the stag, who is safely contained within an inflatable bubble?!?! You can play in fancy dress although those on a Hen party in Gibraltar may want to take off the high heels (or even the stag depending on your preferences!)!
Bubble football is the latest craze to hit Europe and will ensure to give the stag/ hen the most special and memorable send off before their big day. Protected by big inflatable bubbles, players try to play football with hilarious results. The ball surrounds the body like a bubble resulting in plenty of crashes and bashes and laughs for everyone involved.
This action-packed activity is actually as fun as it looks and will definitely make sure you’re ready and charged for when you head out for some much needed liquid refreshments in Ocean Village and Casemates. And don’t worry if none of the guys attending the Stag party or ladies going to the hen party are set to be the next Beckham, footballing ability isn’t actually required! Just make sure you’re up for a day of laughter-filled bumps and bounces. We also offer a variety of other scenarios including old school games like British Bulldog, crossbar challenge and even a chance of bubble bowling! The hen or stag will not be disappointed.
We are happy to make any requests possible so please feel to ask although getting the naked butler to play, maybe a step too far!
Please contact us to discuss securing a time and day for your stag party in Gibraltar.
Hen Weekend in Gibraltar FAQs
1) Is there an age limit? no - as long as your fit an able then you can play/p>
2) Can we drink alcohol before (during) the event? Not really advisable but we will not stop you.........
3) Can we take photos or film the event? We activly encourage this as you you definately get some classics
4) What are the rules on inflatable willies on the pitch? Again not really advisable but we will not stop you.........
5) How many people do we need? more then 8 people and up to 20 is fine
6) Can we bring spectators? Yes no worries - they get the best photos and video
Stag Weekend in Gibraltar FAQs
1) Should for some reason the Groom to turn up in heels, will he be able to play? Yes no problem as our waiver covers most eventualities!
2) Can I play this dressed as an inflatable banana? Not ideal but if you can fit in the bubble football then anything goes
3) How many people do we need? more then 8 people and up to 20 is fine
4) What happens if we have odd numbers? play anyway!
5) Is alcohol allowed on the pitch? Not really advisable but we will not stop you.........